Monday, December 22, 2008

My Feathered Friends



This morning I was doing my laundry as usual. My feathered friends decided to call around. This particular one below is very tame and he likes to tap at my laundry door and wait patiently for me to feed him with some bread. I usually pretended to ignore him and do my laundry however he would sit and wait for his meal.




He looks so cute when I decided to take a picture of him. Although he is still a young bird, he really knows how to pose for his picture.



In this picture, it looks like he must be deciding whether he should eat these bread now or maybe saving it for later!

7 comments:

jepunlauee said...

he is so cute..looks like a baby penquien...you got give him a name ah?

aussieahchee said...

hi JPE,

Thinking of naming after you "JPE Junior!" Ha! ha! just joking-lah. Might call him "Jack" after Jacky Chan. Wat u think? hee! hee!

Kok said...

aussieahchee,
I am really curious, why birds/animals in Aust not afraid of people whereas in Malaysia, the animals would just run whenever we go close to them.

TINTIN said...

ehh..the little bird really can pose for u..lol~ I love the 3rd pic..really cute ^^

sting said...

hahaha.. you must be a real animal lover... the way you "got' the young bird to pose for you!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kimmy Suzuki said...

So cute!!!I wan to pet him too!!!..^^..

aussieahchee said...

Hi, everyone,

Ya-lah, Aussi bird is never shy when they are hungry. I suppose they will do anything to get food! hahaaa!and I do agree with Tintin, kacang and sting, my bird is really cute-lah and I am so bless to have them in my backyard!