Sunday, December 7, 2008

Australian Wildlife

Showing you some of the Australian Wildlife found in my backyard.




Bandicoot, a native animal of Aust. Has a face like a mouse but is as big as a small rabbit. They are endanger spieces and only comes out at night to look for food.





Bush Turkey, Aust native bird. Have them in my backyard. Local here don't like them much because they can be a nuisance but I like them. They look pretty.





These lizard are called "Dragon". They are timid and loves sun bathing on the rocks. They look cute when they raise their heads up thinking no one can see them!





Wild rabbits. They are everywhere in the open land. I loves to watch them chasing each other. Don't like them much when they dig my garden bed for food.





Kangaroo or Wallabies (smaller version). My place have wallabies. They are everywhere. Sometimes sit and rest outside my windows. Loves to watch them in my lounge room.





Wren, native bird of Aust. Very pretty and small. My area is well known for these birds. I have a door frame with its picture.





Parrots, another native bird, Aust have lots muti-coloured wild birds. This one is just beautiful. Sits in the tree outside my window most days.


7 comments:

jepunlauee said...

wah..thanks alot for showing so many photos..I remember seeing many parrots flying like ordinary birds n kangaroos running like nobody's land when I visited you last time in australia..

Kok said...

aussieahchee,
Four years living in Aust, I've never seen this Bandicoot, Bush Turkey, Dragon and Wren leh. Looks like I haven't really explored Aust a lot. hehe.

aussieahchee said...

Hello,
JPEE & Kok,

Hee! Hee! This is my paradise-lah.

aussieahchee

amycheah said...

Aussieahchee, oh my my my ....I jz love the bird, the parrot, the rabbit and kangaroo. I remembered a few years back when I went to my colleague's house at United States, we also can find all those wild bunny and wild deers in her house backyards.

aussieahchee said...

Hi Amy,

Thanks for reading my blog. I know what U mean about your friend's place. I do enjoy my morning cuppas while watching them.

aussieahchee

TINTIN said...

Wow, look like your house is a great place to do the wildlife photography...over here I hv to wait for hours only to snap a pictures of bugs or a butterfly..hehe!! ~

aussieahchee said...

He!he! I think my place's sometime like a mini zoo. Keep me busy just watching them, tintin.