Saturday, November 29, 2008

Welcome everybody



My Forever Friend



Since I am a newcomer to this website, my sweet sister said that I can pen my thoughts and feeling in this blog to convey how I feel with life. My sister’s loving tribute to our mum on her blog, really brought tears to my eyes. I did recall back that day when our mum bid everyone farewell. All of us were holding on to her, not wanting to release her to go and yet we knew we had to after seeing how sick she was. My mother’s greatest wish was to see her children again and also she wanted all of us as siblings to be united greatly no matter where we were in parts of the world. I must say that over the years and since we are all living so far away, we are all too busy in lives. However, since my mum’s passing and through the sadness and sorrow, something beautiful did spring up from it. I, my sisters and my brother did come closer as we all are going through the same sadness.

Today is exactly a month since her passing. I still can’t believe that she has actually gone. Reality sink in when I realised I don’t have a parent anymore however, I thanks god for my Christian faith that I do have a loving father who sent his spirit to constantly watching over me. I am also glad that I have a faithful friend who promises that he will never leave me nor forsake me. One day while I was sad thinking of my mum, I asked him if he ever gone through grief and he replied “Yes, my child, I wept when my friend, Lazarus died.” And he comforted me by saying “Bless are those who mourned, for they are comforted”. His words and his promises are hope to my healing each day. If it wasn’t for him, I would be so lost and lonely, full of sadness and despair.

I truly believe that my mum did not die in vain because her wish did come true. Out of sorrow, a strong loving relationship is born binding all her children together through her spirit and love. That is how I will remember my mother from now, a woman of strength, courage and full of love for her children. I am sure mum is smiling from heaven knowing that we are all going to be fine. By the way, this special friend of mine is also my forever friend and he is called “Jesus”. One day I hope he can be your forever friend too.

Ps. Try him, he is good, does not argue and very kind to your sensitive feelings! And most of all “He loves You Unconditionally!”

14 comments:

jepunlauee said...

welcome,my deaar sis..to the world of blogging...
by the way,is Larazus and jesus the same person???

aussieahchee said...

Hi sis,

Larazus and jesus are not the same person. He is actually one of Jesus' close friend. Will tell you the story later.

your sis,
aussieahchee

Kok said...

Hello Aussieahchee,
Welcome to the blogsphere and enjoy yourself here. :)

Don't worry. Although she has left you all physically, your mama is still watching you, your sis, your bro and your family from a far far place. Hope you're doing well through this time.

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Hi Aussieahchee!
Your blog look so nice!(^^)i like it!
I still miss mom so much so i`m not strong yet to write anything about mom at my blog yet.
Wellcome to the blogsphere ya!!!
Looking forward to see more of your post!!!(^^)
I will add you in my blog friends link

aussieahchee said...

Thankyou to all of you for your kind thoughts and well wishes.

aussieahchee

TINTIN said...

Welcome to the world of blogger ^.^ I'm Jepunlauee and Kacang's friend. Nice to meet u ~ God Bless!!

aussieahchee said...

Hi TinTin,

Nice to meet you. I am still learning how to add new friends to my link. Will have to wait for my sis JPL to show me how. Many thanks for your comment.

aussieahchee

amycheah said...

Hi ausAC, welcome to blogging world. I get to know u thru' JLE's blog.

Nice meeting u...

aussieahchee said...

Hello Amy and Kok,
Thankyou for being my blog friends. Hope to connect with you guys again soon.

aussieahchee

sting said...

hi, came from your sis' blog... and welcome to blogging world :-) hope you have lots of fun blogging

and my deepest condolences on the passing of your mum recently

jepunlauee said...

thank you so much ..all my dear friends..for visiting my sister's blog..and also for the condolence...

Constance Chan said...

hi aussieahchee, Jepunlauee told me about your entry to blogosphere. Welcome onboard.

heard about the passing of your mom, May God Bless Her Soul.

Anonymous said...

Hello, recommended by JLE, so i come here to say HI :) welcome to blog world.

aussieahchee said...

Thanks to all my JLE's friends for your kind thoughts and comments.

aussieahchee